Rules and Prizes
Lovin’ Cup has teamed up with Zugibe Vineyards to create a new house Pinot Noir, and we’ve named it Pinot Envy! It’s the perfect, versatile red to pair with all of our fare, from burgers and dinner entrees to desserts! We’re excited to bring together two local business, Zugibe Vineyards and Lovin’ Cup, to create a new experience for our guests. To take it a step further, we’re donating a portion of sales from each glass sold to Camp Good Days!
The final touch of this local collaboration of food, wine and philanthropy starts with you! We need your graphic design skills to wrap our bottles in the perfect label, and we’re offering some amazing prizes to the winner…
- Your design will go on every bottle of Pinot Envy
- Receive a bottle of Pinot Envy to commemorate your wine
- Receive a case of wine from Zugibe Vineyards
- Enjoy a VIP tour of Zugibe Vineyards, including a wine tasting
- Dine as our special VIP guests (table of 6) at the Pinot Envy release party, including dinner and wine for your party
- Your label will be made into a print that will forever hang on the Lovin’ Cup walls
Must be 21 and over to submit. Winners will be asked to show ID.
Contest Guidelines for Submitting Wine Label Art
- Wine name is Pinot Envy and should be the focal point of your design, as far as text
- Grape varietal is Pinot Noir, which should appear on the label
- Size must be 3.5″ tall and 5″ long
- Choose your submission image file to display your design. Your image must be in JPG, PNG, and GIF format (RGB mode not CMYK), 1050 px wide x 1500 px tall.
- Final print ready art must be vector/eps with minimum 1200dpi
- You can submit more than one design… why the heck not?
- Employees of Lovin’ Cup and Zugibe Vineyards are eligible
Put your creative foot forward and show us your best work!