A casual Q & A with owner of Captain Lawrence Brewery, Scott Vacarro. A brewery who is renowned for their amazing wild and sour ales! A few samples amidst an intimate opportunity to get to know this amazing brewery and it’s roots!
Here’s what we will be sampling, all on draft except the last one. All whilst hearing from the founder and owner of this awesome brewery, Scott Vacarro!
***********1 of 1 exclusive keg just for this special event!
1) â€œA secret wrapped in an enigma inside of a canâ€ -A double dry hopped New England IPA with Vic Secret, Citra and Enigma hops.***********
2) â€œPowder Dreams-Simcoe and Mosaicâ€-A New England IPA dry hopped with Simcoe Lupulin powder and Mosaic hops
3) â€œGalactic Fogâ€ -A Double Dry Hopped New England IPA made with Galaxy Hops***********
4) â€œTransatlantic Red/collab with Jamesonâ€ -An Imperial Red Ale aged in freshly emptied Jameson barrels.
5) â€œFlaming Furyâ€ -An American Wild Ale aged in French Oak foudres with fresh Hudson Valley Peaches.
6) â€œ6th Borough Pilsâ€ -A bright, crisp Pilsner brewed with Mosaic and Crystal hops.