So, good news ya’ll. And let’s face, it we can all use some good news. We have our patio set up, a brand new tent, and we are ready to open up the right way!
Our new hours?
Tuesday – Thursday • 12–8 pm
Friday • 12–9 pm
Saturday • 3–10 pm
On Tuesday, we will be a doing a chill, “we missed you”, re-opening party featuring the croons of Eric Carlin on our outdoor stage. We can’t wait wait to see your (masked) faces.
Now for the mandatory, not as fun part of our new reality…but it’s really not so bad, considering we have all been trapped in our house with the same dang people…..
– You must be masked to enter our patio. Do not enter the patio without a mask. This is mandated by NYS.
– We will be using one entrance – which is the “main” entrance in front of our front door (the entrance near the courtyard)
– We will have a hostess who will be available to guide you and answer any questions.
– Choose a seat! Sit down with your small group of friends and take off your mask! Relax.
– We have changed our service model to accommodate the ever-changing needs from a safety and health standpoint. We will be offering “touchless” service. You will need to download the “Heartland Guest” App! You order right from there! It keeps an ever-running tab! You place orders and we run them out to you! (Make sure to put in your table number! ) If you want all your orders to come out at the same time, order from one phone and then venmo each other! (If you happen to not have a smartphone, you will call in and we will place your order that way)
– Right now as we get up and running, we are doing bottles and cans only…we will have packaged wines and beers. This is temporary, but we have a great selection.
– If you get up from your table, put your mask back on. No excuses.
– One person at a time to use our restrooms – the hostess will help monitor the situation.
– LASTLY! Listen to music….eat, drink and repeat!
We can’t wait to see your eyeballs 👀